APMS Storage Tank Services provide our clients with support across a range of functions by providing technical consultants, project managers and technical trade teams to complete storage tank inspections, maintenance, repairs and major and minor alternations of industrial storage tanks.
APMS Storage Tank Services aim to:
- Provide superior cost-effective tank inspection and repair strategies to reduce operational costs and extend the life cycle of industrial storage tanks.
- Improve bulk tank operations through effective maintenance, repair, cleaning and inspection strategies
- Evaluate developments in tank cleaning procedures and practices
- Comply to safety and environmental regulations to emphasize on the essentials of safety procedures in bulk liquid storage
- Implement the latest leak detection techniques to avoid catastrophic failures
- Implement Risk Based Inspections (RBI) techniques on your storage tanks for increased integrity
Our proficient Project Managers are appointed to achieve your storage tank service program to budget without sacrificing quality, safety or schedules. We will manage all resources, equipment and risks relating to your storage tank project.
Our staff have over 15 years’ experience in inspection, design, construction and project management services covering all types of bulk storage tanks and pressure vessels, as well as repairs and maintenance to existing facilities. We have knowledge and experience with international construction codes and standards.
APMS STS provide the following services:
- Storage tank inspection to API 653
- Design and construction of new storage tanks
- Engineering and technical services
- Storage tank repair and refurbishment
- Specialist welding and fabrication
- Innovative access and inspection methods
- Relocation of tanks and associated infrastructure
Our customers include international Oil & Gas organisations, refineries and process plant operators as well as independent storage companies. We pride ourselves on our collaborative partnerships with our clients delivering long-term framework contracts for technically complex projects.
Our end to end tank services, combined with our specialist knowledge, planning and project management skills, reduces shutdown and outage time of assets. Additional benefits delivered by APMS STS and our collaborative partnerships include:
- 2D and 3D design
- In-house engineering capability, including front end studies and detailed design
- Interface management
- Liaison with statutory bodies
- Project planning
- Project control services
- Site assessments
- Site remediation
- Technical consultancy, e.g. welding support
- Contract management, including management of customer and third-party supply chain
APMS STS undertake all industrial and commercial storage tanks work under strict Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety conditions.